How to book a trip
Step 1: Send a facebook message to our administrator Valeriya. Please, write:
- the CITY from where you want to start your trip (Helsinki, Stockholm, Tallin)
- type of TRIP you want to take ("Mini", "Standard" or "Russia+")
- convenient DATE to take the trip (check our trips schedule here)
Step 2: Get a response from Valeriya, she will send you:
- all the DETAILS about your trip (program details, how to pay, how to find the harbor, the passport control procedure and how we will meet in St.Petersburg etc.)
- the INFORMATION LIST to fill out (the form with your basic passport information. We need it to book ferry and hostel for you)*.
Step 3: Get your ferry and hostel booking tickets:
- as soon as we get your "information list", we buy ferry and hostel for you.
- take booking tickets and your PASSPORT (!) with you,
- take your ferry from Stockholm, Helsinki or Tallinn to St.Petersburg.
And OpenYourRussia with us! :)
As soon as you send us your passport information it means that you are 100% sure (!) that you take the trip.
- When we get your passport information we buy for you ferry and hostel tickets.
- You give us the money when we meet in St.Petersburg.
- We don't require any prepayment, because we trust you.
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
It's OK. If you are not able to take the trip you should inform us about it not later than 14 days before your trip starts. So, we can get our money for your tickets back.
WHAT IF IT'S LATER THAN 14 DAYS?
- find the person who will take your place OR
- return 50% of the price to us.
You can do it with your friend, by bank transfer or any other suitable way.