How to book a trip
Step 1: Send a facebook message to our administrator Anton. Please, write:
- the CITY from where you want to start your trip (Helsinki, Stockholm, Tallinn)
- type of TRIP you want to take ("Mini", "Standard" or "Russia+")
- convenient DATE to take the trip (check our trips schedule here Trips Schedule)
Step 2: Get a response from Anton, he will send you:
- DETAILS about your trip (program details, how to pay, how to find the harbor, the passport control procedure and how we will meet in St.Petersburg etc.)
- INFORMATION LIST to fill out (We need your basic passport information to book a ferry and hostel for you)
Step 3: Get your ferry tickets and hostel confirmation:
- as soon as we get your "information list", we book and pay for the ferry and hostel for you
- take your tickets and your PASSPORT (!) with you
- take your ferry from Stockholm, Helsinki or Tallinn to St.Petersburg
And OpenYourRussia with us! :)
As soon as you send us your passport information it means that you are 100% sure (!) that you take the trip.
- When we get your passport information we book and pay for you ferry and hostel
- You pay for the trip when we meet in St.Petersburg
- We don't require any prepayment because we trust you
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
It's OK. If you are not able to take the trip you should inform us about it not later than 14 days before your trip starts. So we can get our money for your tickets back.
WHAT IF IT'S LATER THAN 14 DAYS?
- find the person who will take your place OR
- return 50% of the price to us
You can do it with your friend, by bank transfer or in any other convenient way.